Monday 30 April 2012

How I am leaving the life I know

I think everyone has moved or had a friend or family member move. But it's hard no matter what. Why I find  it hard to move is, you're leaving all your friend. In B.C. I'm leaving my life where I've cried, smiled, sang, went to school and met my BFF. It is all my friends that it is making it so hard to move but having all my family close is making me happy. So what I am leaving here is some of myself. My best friend said she wants to adopt me. The thing is we are more like sister then friends so moving is like leaving family. But what can you do when you have good friends. It is almost been two year since one of my friends moved here and me and some friends had a party for her nothing big but it was fun. I had to lie a lot to keep it a surprise,but had fun me and my mom made cake and cupcakes and it was so cool and we had fun. Moving is a hard thing but you have good memories to get you  through it. That's all I can ask for, is good memories to take with me. Take all the good ones leave all the bad ones. But that's what dandelions have to deal with and it can be hard but that's life. But life is a long  road with people to meet and places to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment